One vision, one team, countless possibilities
Are you looking to use your skills and unique gifts to make a real difference in your community? At the SFHIIA, you will be part of a vibrant and enthusiastic people whose shared vision is to change lives and make our communities home to the healthiest children, teens, adults and families.
We want to provide a healthy work environment that supports your overall well-being.
Why work for SFHIIA ?
- A diverse and socially inclusive environment where you can experience positive work relations and be yourself
- Meaningful opportunities for to impact that lives of individuals and help increase the health of our communities
- An appreciation of you as an individual and your desire to make a meaningful contribution
- Lifelong learning including training and leadership opportunities to support your growth
- Work-life balance and a family-friendly environment to help you balance personal and work commitments
- Comprehensive benefits to support your overall health
Drop an email with your resume at Office.email@example.com.
- One teacher for Preschool.
- One teacher for Elementary grade.